Relocate to Lyon-Saint Exupéry
Rent premises or office space
Modular surfaces from 15 m²
Premises and offices for rent from: €99 (excl. tax)/m²/year
Rent your office space near to the city of Lyon, and take advantage of excellent access routes and a broad range of services to make both business and travel as easy as possible.
“Setting up shop at the airport was a logical move for us, because our goal was to open our new headquarters and production plants in Lyon. The offices are easy to get to for our staff—by car, train or bus—and because we’re so close to the airport, hosting our customers couldn’t be easier. The range of restaurants available, the doctor’s surgery and various shops and facilities are a real bonus, all within walking distance of our premises.”
Numerous service-sector businesses have chosen to set up shop at the airport.
Relocate your business to CargoPort
- 150 hectares dedicated to freight
- 900 hectares of land reserves
- 1,300 freight specialists: at your service
- Major express freight gateway: over 20 flights per day
A genuine multimodal freight platform, CargoPort is the ideal choice to grow your business and take advantage of exciting potential in terms of real estate development.
An international trade platform:
- Comprehensive infrastructure, operational 24/7 all year round
- 120 direct destinations and connections to the major international hubs
Excellent access by motorway or rail:
- Motorway network
- City centre in under 30 minutes via “Rhônexpress”
- 30 TGV high-speed trains per day to 5 French regions and Italy
- Daily airport shuttles to the main cities in the region
Quality infrastructures and local services:
- 3 hotels (Kyriad**, NH Lyon Aéroport****, Ibis Budget**
- Numerous restaurants and renovated shopping area
- Nearby car parks
- Day-care nursery for local employees
- 2 Business Centres for your meetings
The Greater Lyon aerospace hub
- 3rd business aviation airport in France
- Over 2,000 European destinations
- 24hr/day surveillance
- 30 hectares of real estate potential
- Ready-to-use land available immediately, no risk of archaeological excavations, no easements.
- A highly flexible offer: turnkey sale or rental.
- Delivery in 2015 of 1,000 m² of office space for rent.
- Excellent access, thanks to the future Eastern Urban Bypass. Served by a new public transport line, bringing the Lyon-Bron site ever closer to the city centre.
- An economic environment with a strong focus on business and technology, located right next to the Technological Park, the Chêne business district, Eurexpo, and all the major industrial enterprises of Eastern Lyon.
- Hotels, restaurants and business centres on site and nearby.
An aerospace positioning that allows it to house:
- aerospace maintenance and supply activities, thanks to the availability of numerous airport hangars.
- engineering, small-scale production and subcontracting companies seeking a secure, airport environment, perfectly tailored on-hand services or access to runways for testing (instrumentation, embedded systems, etc.).